One of my very best blessings is having my childhood best friend move back to Oregon a couple years ago and have a baby a year after I had Evan. Talk about your little girl dream coming true!!!
So she is a little crazy (in a good way)...She is a wonderful mom...Going to school full time, while raising O'rien, her step daughter Rhyan and her husband is overseas working, Oh wait and she is 23 wks pregnant with number 2, yes she is crazy!!! She inspires me so much...If she can do all of this, then I know I can do a lot as well. Her kids are thriving and so is she is school and in her intern. I know she is so tired, but just continues on.
So the reason for this blog is that I get to watch the kids from time to time, mainly OC ( O'rien), Rhyan is a busy little bee this summer :) This last week we met at IKEA for a meet stop and I decided that it would be so cool to take the kids to IKEA!!! HAHA Some might think I am crazy for these thoughts, but it gets worst...I also walked Meg over to the max station for her to take it to her intern...All while have 3 unstrollered kids!!! On a busy street, at a max station and no fences!!! They listened so WELL!!!! I was feeling really nervous, but very accomplished that I could get them all walking there safely and watching the "trains" go by and back to IKEA.
Then we hit IKEA, the cart was already full....of kids!!! The kids were AWESOME!!! They helped me load the cart up when I needed stuff...ate fruit snacks and had a blast with the little pencils, paper and paper measuring tape. Then we had lunch there, they helped me in line and stayed right with me. It was easy breezy!!! I still looked a little like a zoo, with a 1, 2, and 3 yrs old, but we had so much fun. Everyone was on their best behavior and ate well.
We had a blast with all the kiddos!!! It was great. I guess you make it as hard as you want it to be. We had fun and I think I made it fun...Letting them run around a little, playing games with them while they were in the cart...We had a lot of fun :)
These kids are just so awesome. I love how all the kids get along so well, I can't wait to meet the new little one and have the baby join the kid clan!!!
We ended our day with outside play!!! We had a blast in the pool and play structure. The kids were soaked and laughing so hard at each other.
I could not ask for anything more than having them close to me. I love watching our kids grow up together like Meg and I did!!!
1 comment:
You have the best attitude about motherhood that even extends to other moms' kids! :) I love that, and it challenges me daily to try to be that positive! Love you!
Post a Comment