Thursday, August 18, 2011

My JOY!!!!






So I decided after dinner tonight that I would make brownies!!! YUM!!! I put both kids up on the counter and they took turns helping me put stuff in the mixer. They had a blast, well they thought they were until I gave Evan the beater and Lilah the spoon, watch out world!!! This was the most amazing brownie making EVER. I rarely let Evan lick the utensils when we bake and I have never let Lilah, but I am sure glad I did :) They had the best time for about 5 mins.

These are the times that I truly look at them and feel so blessed to have them as my children. God truly works miracles in every way. We have had a lay low day since the 3 of us are under the weather, so this really made my spirits lift up and realize that no matter how junky I feel having moments like this is all worth not getting a nap and being able to curl up in bed for a few hrs.

Obviously we went straight to the bath when we were done, actually I think I still have a diaper on the kitchen counter....ooops :)

No comments: