I have always hated paying for Evan to get his haircut...I mean I hate paying for mine. Honestly in the past 4 yrs I have gotten my hair cut 4 times, yes, Oh my goodness, Once a year. I know this will sound weird, but I really don't have the time to go get my hair cut and I don't really want to pay for it. Plus if I had the time I have a list of things I would rather do with that time then sit and get my hair cut.
I cringe every time I would pay for Evan's haircut...I of course always had a coupon, but still. So today I decided to try it on my own!!! I differently did not do a great of a job as the ladies do, but I did a darn good job for my first time cutting his hair. It is all the same length and I even trimmed up his ears and neck line with no blood!!! I want to learn to fade next, but I will do that when I don't have Lilah on my hip and trying to learn to cut Evan's hair with one hand :)
He did wonderful. He just sat there and let me do what I needed to do. He looks so cute and I am just so proud of myself...Now that is about 14.00 I saved right there by doing something that took my less than 10 mins.
My grandma has also been teaching me how to sew, so I will have a dress soon for Lilah!!! YAY!!! I really enjoyed it...Makes me nervous learning it and you need like 10 arms to sew, I feel. I will get it. I can't wait to see her in the dress!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment