So this is not going to be a typical Blog. As a lot of you know I have been couponing like crazy the last 6 months or so and while it is hard and time consuming it has saved us money, a lot of money. I can't do it like I would love to, with the kids and Mike's work schedule, but I still get stuff done.
I have been having this calling that I should start up a blog on things I do to save us money or to save me time. Plus I know what it is like to be a mom of 2 and a husband that has long hrs at work and sometimes you just need a break yourself. I would love to help other mom's in this way to save time and energy cooking and cleaning and doing all the other little things we do on a daily basis. Not really about coupons, but just little things that I do daily, weekly that help my family. I am not really sure if I should add it to this blog or create a new one and if it is even worth my time. Plus do I really have the time right now???
In a couple weeks Bible study is starting and I am co-leading a table with a fabulous friend and digging deeper into the Women's ministries at church, plus I am really involved in preschool at church, so that takes some time. Not to mention, my husband, my kids, my household and myself.
I really would love it if you would pray for me and help me figure out if it is the right time for me to start doing it.
Thank you for your prayers and hopefully I will get an answer soon :)
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How exciting, Jessica! I will be praying for your discernment for God's will in this situation. I know you have a passion for couponing, and I believe God places those joys & passions on our hearts for a reason. Keep listening to His voice and stay close to Him, and you'll be directed by His Holy Spirit!
I'm so excited to hear more!
Post a Comment