Oh the joys of weddings!!! So here is going to be my loving and sensitive side of me.I truly love weddings now that I have been married...There is nothing more beautiful seeing and hearing 2 people declare their love to each other, especially when my husband is up standing up there in a tux!!! HOT STUFF!!! The ceremony was beautiful and always give me that feeling of when Mike and I got married. Crazy to think we have been married for 5 years already. Time sure does fly when you are happily married and having fun. He is truly my blessing, along with the kiddos!!!
As most of you know our kids go to bed early, so I was really worried about how they would do for the evening...mostly Evan since he had to be there all day with no real nap!!! they did great..Lilah took a cat nap on me, of course for her and my picture that we were in, but that's how it goes, I guess. They ate good and were awesome kids!!!
Evan was a dancing machine!!! He was all over that dance floor when the music started...we could not get him off of that floor. He was cracking us up. Also him and Uncle Casey got into a little cupcake face smashing, which was so nice to see those smiles on each of them. He was such a little trooper the whole weekend...The wedding day, having guest in our house and giving up his bed for one of them. He loved having them here with us, as well as the rest of us!!!
Lilah did well for a little while after her little cat nap..She was still so tired and got a little cranky.She was still good, super cute and just went with the flow, but differently not herself. At least she lasted long enough fr me to enjoy most of the evening with everyone. It is such a bitter sweet part of our lives with the kiddos going to bed early...Love it for Mike and I, but does stink when we have evening events.
All in all this was a wonderful weekend and a beautiful wedding!!! We are so happy for Uncle Bobby, Auntie Laura and Kyler!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment