Wednesday, September 7, 2011

SUPER HERO!!!

So today I feel like this awesome mom!!! This am I got up and got to do one of my most favorite things in the day ( that I rarely get to do), I got up and got to sit and just drink a freshly cup of HOT coffee with no kids!!! I just love this time. It is my time. I have always loved it, even before we had kids. It just changes my mood for the day :)

Then the kids and I had a blast!!! We got zucchinis shredded up for bread, or sauces and got those into the freezer. Got the dishes loaded ran, unloaded and loaded again!!! That is a chore in and of its self. I swear when the kids can reach the shelves wit stools they are so getting dish duty :)

This year I have decided to "home school" Evan. I just want a time our of 4 days during the week where i sit with him and teach him things that he needs to know. preschool is a little out of our budget this year and he really doesn't need to go this year. Last year we bought him learning activity books, so we are putting those to use.
We had a blast!!! He kept wanting to do more pages, sing the songs and do the counting!!! I LOVED IT!!! I can't wait to do it again tomorrow. I just love the feeling of watching him learn new things. Lilah even joined along and did some stuff with us.

Today is just one of the reasons why I LOVE having the kids!! I love being a stay at home mom, even in the trying times. Today is all worth it. I know I will never get these days back and I am glad that I get to be here with them and learn right along with them :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Amen! You are so positive about every new venture, and I love reading your blog. Thanks for being so open & honest. (I'm sitting here with my own hot cup of coffee in a quiet house, so it's a good start to the morning here, too!)