Rearranging your furniture or your closet is a lot like rearranging your life. You need to change things up a bit depending on what fits in your life at that time. Sometimes you have fantasy business clothes and then you go to jeans, T-shits, and sweatpants or maybe the opposite. Sometimes you have beautiful furniture and carpet with no stains to carpet and your furniture with stains...I love it!!!
We grow in different ways and in different times of our lives. Some of us adapt much easier than others and the ones that adapt faster are there to help transition the ones that have trouble. I have a love hate relationship with my carpet right now...yes it has stains, but those stains are there because of those 2 little blessing that run around dropping their snacks and their cups all day long :) I would not change the fact that I have to get down on my hand and knees and scrub the carpet to heck trying to make it look some what decent and that I don't live with complete crazy animals ( well not all the time).
I do like change, for the most part. I feel I adapt pretty well to it and that I just try and roll with the punches. I love the changes tat are going on in my life right now...Kids are getting older, so I can start to bring out some of the glass things I've had tucked away for about 3 years now and we are just growing as a family so well. the kids are getting bigger now that we can do more activities and make many memories. I love the stages and ages of the kids right now. I love that everyday it is something new with them and they are playing so well together. It seems lately that there has been a good 30 mins before we check on the kids. They are just playing in the toy room or in one of their rooms so nicely together. It just crack us up!!!
I am so excited to see the next stage that the kids grow into and the next season of our family. I just love how we have grown so much as a family and I just love the smiles I get from them all the time.
Stains and all!!!
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment