Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ice cream fixes everything :)




Well I am posting this morning about yesterday...I just kind of forgot to post yesterday, so there will probably be 2 post today.

Evan did well yesterday, we kept up on the Motrin and the antibiotics. He was eating fine. We made sure to just do soft foods and told him to either tear something and put it in his mouth or to try and bite it on the side. He went more to tearing, just easier.

We stayed home most the day and I need to go to the grocery store and Evan was asking for a milkshake!!! So we loaded up and my parents met us there to take Evan out to ice cream and of course Lilah had to get her own as well. She has that ice cream cone lickin' down !!

I brushed his teeth last night and went slow and careful, got to the front and made them bleed a little again and he was just telling me to stop since they were hurting so much.

He did really well last night. I am praying that today at the Dentist it goes just fine.


Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. I will keep you posted about Evan today sometime.

No comments: