So I said a few post ago that Preschool was not in our budget for this year and Evan is only 3...He doesn't really need it, but I know he does in some ways. Well I have really prayed about it and really wanted to do what I/we needed to do as a parent for Evan. In some ways Evan has been left behind a little with having Lilah so close. I know that is normal and I know he does not feel that way or see it that way, but as a parent you always worry about it or at least I do. Sometimes I think I should just let him stay up from nap so we can have time alone together and I could do arts and crafts with him and learning games with him, without stopping because Lilah has a poopie diaper, or because she is eating a magnet letter, you know those things that are so wonderful!!! I feel bad for him and Lilah is just not there yet on the arts and crafts.
Well it feel into my lap!!! I was looking to see when there was a playgroup and a sports class for Evan and there it was...a one day a week preschool class!!! YAY!!!! I was so excited...I could not wait for Mike to get home and talk to him about it. I was so excited to call and see if they had an opening in the class for Evan. Called today and YAY!!! There was an opening. I am just so happy for him that he will be able to get this time that he needs to grow. I do in some ways wish I could be in there with him and do one on one time with him, but I know it is important for him to get use to having a teacher.
Now it will be getting him excited for it and preparing ourselves for this next journey. It will also be nice to have time with Lilah...2 hrs with one kid will feel so weird. I just can't wait and I am so excited that God answered my prayers, that I was led to find that class and there were/are openings!!
now to find a sports class for him as well!!! he needs to be out there kicking a ball and playing!!!
I will keep everyone posted on his day at school every week and walking in with his pack pack ( as he calls it)!!!
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment