Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sunny day!!!

Today it was so nice outside that Mommy, Daddy and I went to the park and we went swinging!!! I have not been swinging for a long time. I am truly a lover for the swing. I laughed and laughed and I did not even stop smiling.
I even made Mommy and Daddy laugh at me. I love to go high in the sky. That made me laugh the hardest. I also love to just dangle. It scares Mommy, but she was fine with it after a little while. We had a lot of fun at the park. I can't wait for the weather to keep getting warmer, so I can spend my days at the park with Mommy. I love being outside. It is so much fun. Last week, Mommy and Daddy took me on a long walk and we all had so much fun. I can't wait to ride bikes this summer either. Well I need to go crawl!!! Love you all

Evan

No comments: