Saturday, February 28, 2009

BATHROOM!!!!






Tonight Daddy and Uncle Casey started the Bathroom Remodel!!!! We are finally going to get a bathtub!!!!! Mommy is so excited. She is not so excited about the remodel, but the finish product she is very excited about. We can actually take baths!!!! It will be so nice to be able to take a bath. I love to splash around in the water, so now I can really do that and get Mommy and Daddy all wet. That will be fun. Also Mommy can take a nice long bath after I go to bed. She will probably need them soon, since I am all over the place and will soon be walking!!! It is so nice to have Uncle Casey here helping Daddy. Mommy has been taking care of me. Even though they have done the demo in in the night. They were moving really fast. Tomorrow after Church Mommy and I are going to stay with Grammie and Grampie for a few nights, so that Daddy and his helpers can work until whenever and not have to worry about me. Hopefully it won't be too many nights. I just sleep so much better in my own bed. Well I need to go to bed now. Love you all and I will show you finished product soon!!!

Love,
Evan

No comments: