




Hello All~
Man I am moving all over the place. Mom is going left than right and left again. She is having fun with me though. I am having so much fun crawling around. My personality is truly showing now that I can get where I want to go. I have been pretty good also. Mommy and Daddy will say my name when I am not suppose to go to something and I will usually try to get it a few more times and then I just stop and turn around. If I don't they come and direct me another way or have me chase them. Auntie Jessica helps mommy also when we are at work with me. I am just teaching her how to control a crawling baby for when Lydia starts moving. HA (we will have fun making the mommy's run around!!!)
I went to the doctors this week and I am 19 1/2 lbs and 29 inches long. I am going to be long and skinny like Daddy. Daddy has been going golfing a lot and I love to help him with his clubs. I also like to eat anything someone will put in my face. Mommy is pretty strict about somethings, but she lets me try a lot. Daddy shares his breakfast with me every morning and that is a lot of fun. I just can't wait till I get that cake on my birthday, which is in 3 more months!!! Great Grandma Juanita gave me split pea soup the other day and I loved it. She had fun feeding it to me. I just can't wait till I get to eat all by myself with a spoon and a fork. Mommy and Daddy usually put one on my tray for me and I usually throw it and then want the one they have, of course. So we are getting there. I love to drink my water out of my straw sippy cup. I did not like the other kind. I love my straws. I never stay still in my bed. I am always moving. Daddy comes in, in the middle of the night and I am sitting up or in the crawling position or on top of my covers bent over. I am always moving. They just move me back and I go to sleep. Sometimes I do not even wake up!!!!
We are just having so much fun as a family playing and learning new things. Mommy and Daddy are always laughing at me or something I am doing. It is so much fun. I laugh at them to. They are always doing something silly with me.
Thats all for now. Love you all.
Evan!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment