Saturday, February 7, 2009

Crawling Machine!!!


FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY, I crawled!!! Mommy and Daddy were and are so proud of me and I am proud of myself also. I have been getting so close for weeks now. Mommy told Daddy last weekend that his job this week was to get me to crawl and Friday night he did it, well I did it. They do not let me play with cell phones, but the bribed me with it, so I crawled right towards it. They even let me hold on to it for a minute. That was fair and all, since I just crawled to it. Today I have forgotten that I could crawl and I would just look and stuff and then I would crawl right to it. Mommy and Daddy are so proud of me. They were taking so many pictures and recording me last night it was crazy. Daddy did a great job of teaching me how to crawl. Now that I have that down I need to start walking soon. I have been pulling myself up on stuff for a few months now. Now I just crawl to it and pull myself right on up. It is fun and scary for Mommy and Daddy. Well talk to you all later. I need to get to crawling some more. Love you all!!!

Evan

No comments: