




Mommy is going crazy!!! I am all over the place. She gets frustrated, because I get frustrated. All I want to do is walk and walk and walk. I get to my little push toys and I can stand all on my own, but then they get stuck on something or I run into something and I get mad, so then Mommy or Daddy have to turn me around or redirect me. So we move and move and move all day long. I love to walk. Mommy takes my push toys outside and I walk them around on the street. We have fun doing that. She is nervous that I will fall backwards, but she is always right there. Today we went to Grammie and Grampies rental house to clean it out and there was a lot of room to walk around. I was all over the place, inside and out. We had a lot of fun.
Love you all!!!
Evan
No comments:
Post a Comment