Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mother's Day!!!

 I just LOVE the fact that I was blessed with these two kiddos and to be there mom!!!  I have no clue what I would do without them. They are just so awesome!!!  No matter how hard my day is with them or how many tantrums they throw, they are the best!! I just love it

 We went to church and then went to lunches with the grammies and family!!!  On our way home we stopped by the lake and went for a small walk then plopped down by the water. Mike tried to show us how to skip rocks. I think the kids did it much better than I did. Lilah was close to Mike and started to throw the rock to try and skip it, but instead she skipped it on his head :) It was funny, sad, but funny!!!  She also FREAKED out because a bug was on her. Mike and I laughed so hard. I know that sounds mean, but it was really funny how she just screamed.

 The kids did great walking out to the little rock. Evan was so proud of himself and then Lilah wanted to follow!!!


 These two just make me smile. I am so honored to be there mom. I would sacrifice anything for them. They have blessed me in so many ways. I am so thankful for Mike for making one of my dreams come true, by making me a mom. He is a wonderful husband and father. I just love our family!!!
Yes...this was Lilah at 6:30pm. She was so tired from the day and weekend. She was dozing off at dinner and we tried to hard to keep her up until bed time and we finally gave in. She was just a tired little girl. I was a bit nervous about the morning, but she woke up normal time.


No comments: