Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Evan is 4!!!


YAY!!!  Our Evan is 4!!!  I can not believe where the time has gone. I just love the little boy that he has become. He is a caring and thoughtful kid. He is one that just truly loves being with his sister and is always willing to help her. For his birthday this year he asked to go bowling. I said lets go for it!!  I love that he is getting little friends of his own and that his relationship with his cousins are just awesome!!!

 For some of the kids it was their first time bowling. I just loved how they helped each other and they all stood around the balls and waited for their turns.
 Hannah, ( one of Evan's friends) was so excited to bowl.. She made my heart so happy watching her light up with all the kids and actually bowling!!  She was so excited for her self. She is such a joyful little girl and Evan truly enjoys being with Hannah!!

 Evan and Lydia have been friends since they were in side, us mommies bellies!!!  I am going to speak for Lydia's mom, Jessica and say that we both just get so thrilled when we see them together. You can see their close bond with each other. It is some weird and awesome connection that they have...They must take after us moms :) These two just make me smile, laugh and cry about how special their relationship is.
 The grammies!! 

Hannah getting so excited!!  She had a blast!!

With all the craziness of bowling with 8-10 kids, plus their parents it was still SOOOO much FUN!!!  I just love how Evan has such awesome friendships with all of his friends. I also hope that the friends he is choosing as a young kid is a sign of how he will choose friends as a teenager...It would make our parenting much easier when he is older!!

I can not wait for what this next year brings to Evan and our family. He will be starting preschool and growing up so much. It is hard to believe that in a year and a half he will be kindergarten. It makes me so sad to think that he will not be home with me everyday soon. I love that he is growing up, but I also love my time with him.

Thank you all who came and and helped with all the craziness!!! We love having all of you around us and helping us celebrate Evan!!!   

2 comments:

HeatherKitty said...

We had fun....Im surprised I dont see a pic of my rascal in here....i most def love the pics of the Grammies! too cute!

Buck Fam Fun!!! said...

I know...there were none of her. I think I have one of her in the background. I was suprised