Of course with Lilah one of her first words would have to revolve around food and sure it did!!! Cracker!!! ( Racker) She barley says "mama," says "Dadda" all the time. Also she is so my daughter, and is saying "OOWES" ( Shoes).
My little comic!!! I just wonder what will come out of that mouth next, probably food related or something to bug her brother!!!
Right now her favorite thing is being chased. My mom, the kids and I were at the mall and she let Lilah out of the stroller and Lilah was running all around. It is like you just need to let her go and she will come back, but if you start to go after her then her little wheels really start to take off!!!
I love watching her grow up and become a little girl. With Lilah around there is never a dull moment. I love watching her with Evan. She just adores him as does he with her. They are just so rough, bugger butts, busy and sweet to each other. I love how they treat each other, most of the time.
Saturday, June 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment