



Today is just one of the many days where I feel so blessed to have Evan and Lilah in my/our lives!!!
They bring me such joy. I went out and met some women last night at church and we were all telling each other about ourselves and all I had to say was about the kids. I love that my world is here for them and that they are my world. I love that we can just sit and home and play all day and the day goes by so fast. We have so much fun just being with each other. God has truly blessed all of us with kids and those special people in our lives.
Last night one of the ladies said that God gives you people in your life that you need. Of course many people pooped up in my mind, a few stood out by far. They have helped me in more ways then they probably know. Just like the kiddos!!! I love just sitting and watching them grow and learn. I love how they love each other and how they are just growing up to be wonderful kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment