Monday, June 6, 2011

Poor little Evan

So the past few days Evan has been really sick. Throwing up and everything that comes with it. I just love when I see things that I know they are my kids. It truly makes me feel and know that I have so much influence on them.

I remember being sick and my grandma always making me peanut butter toast, even when I was not sick. That is what Evan asks for. That has been the only thing he has kept down for the last 4 days. I just think it is so weird that he wants that and asks for it.

He is being such a trooper with being sick and Lilah is being pretty good as well. She was defiantly bored today not being able to play with her brother. We were able to get out and take a few walks today, which was good for all of us. Lilah even walked the block by herself, took us a while, but it worked and we all had fun!!!

Hopefully tomorrow my little big guy will be on the mend and back to normal.

No comments: