Friday, July 1, 2011

FUN in the sun and PJ's!!!

This is one of the main reasons why I write this blog...for nights like this.

Mike and I were eating dinner outside while Evan was playing...He came up to join us and eat with us. Mike and Evan started to wrestle and Mike was dipping his head into the pool.

We ended up all soaked in our clothes or jammies. We were splashing each other, laughing and going down the little pool slide. We had such a great time out doing that with Evan. It is so nice that we still get that time alone with him. I just cherish these days.

The only bummer about tonight is that I was in the pool and could not take pictures. I love getting these type of events with a camera, but my brain and my blog will help keep these memories alive and something to look back on when the kids are older.

We did pop its tonight and Lilah was having a blast. Evan kept taking the ones that did not pop for her and popping them. Last night we did some sparklers..Evan wasn't too sure of them at first, he did not want to hear the big "pop," so once he saw that it was fine he did not want to stop. Lilah held onto her first one as well and she was so proud of herself she wanted to show Mike right in his face...he was quick on his toes, so no one was hurt. I can't wait to see how the react this year to the fireworks. Evan really enjoyed them last year and He is really excited this year!!!

I will post again soon!!!

No comments: