Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Poor Little Lilah

Lilah had to go to the Doctors today for her 1 yr check up. She had to get 4 shots and then go and get her blood checked out for anemia.

She is super healthy and is achieving all of her goals plus many more!!! She just screamed and screamed. I don't know if I was more worried about her or the look on Evan's face and she was getting this all done.

He was so concerned for her, it was so sweet, but his face was so sad. He kept asking questions and it actually was a great learning experience on how parts of our body works and things we need to do to stay healthy.

I am so glad they are so close. He just kept holding her on his lap and telling her it will be ok.

He just cracks me up sometimes. She stopped crying once we got a snack, of course. Give her food and she is quiet!!! glad we are done with done with those for a few month and then for a few years!!!

Oh Lilah is 21lbs 12 oz, and 31 inches long!!! very healthy, long and lean ( kind of) She still has those rolls I LOVE!!! Also took some steps again today...We are getting close!!!

No comments: