Monday, April 25, 2011

My Evan!!!





OHH Evan sure has come into his own person!!! I love seeing what he has in store for us every day. Sometimes it is hard and he does challenge us, but he is a lot of fun!!! I love how his personality comes out every day!! I love hearing him speak to Lilah all the time. He is so sweet with her. he calls her Missy Moo, Beautiful princess and Godzilla!!! I just laugh when I hear him talk to her in the same way I speak to them. " No No Lilah, that is mine. You can have this one." " Come on Lilah lets go get a snack." " Lilah, no throwing your food, you stinker butt." All of those little things really sink into him and he repeats it all. I am so glad that we do not use naughty words, as of now the worst words he has said are shut-up and stupid. Thank GOD!!!

I can not wait to see how he grows up. I can't believe he is almost 3. He is just such a blessing in our lives, I do not have the words to express how special he is to us. He might be a little bugger at times, but it is those big blue eyes and that sweet smile that tugs at my heart every time, or when he does something so sweet with his sister!!!

No comments: