








HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILAH!!!!
I can not believe you have been in our lives for a year already. It seems like we have had you forever and that we have been this wonderfully blessed family for so long.
You sure are our little spit fire. You have so much personality, it is nuts!!! You took so long to really start laughing, but once you did you have been a goof ball ever since!!! You are our little comedian already. You are just such a joy in our lives.
You and your brother have had a bond since day ONE!!! I love the way he helps you and treats you. You both at so much fun together. I can't wait till you are just a little older and really start playing with each other. You try and take his cars, actually you do take his cars and he just says, 'NO, Lilah, those are mine, you can have this one." He is always trading with you and you keep right on up with him.
You are a true blessing in our lives, both you and your brother. I don't know what or where we would be without you both...I have truly found my place in life and that is being your mom!!! I enjoy it every day, some days are harder than others, but those smiles you give me or those sloppy kisses are worth every hard sec. It is nothing compared to the days we have so much fun together.
No comments:
Post a Comment