




YAY!!! I have always wanted a play structure in the back yard for the kids and we finally got one!! We got it for the kids as their birthday present from us, I think Evan has been out there none stop since we started building it.
OF course the parts came in a million pieces and a bunch of nuts, screws, and bolts. NOTHING was labeled. That was the hardest part finding the pieces and then the right hardware for it all. We worked on it Sunday with the kids and then Mon, Tues night and then Wed. The kids were a big help. It is nice to know that we are able to do things with the kids, when it seems like such a challenge. The kids and I went out one afternoon and sorted all the boards step by step and then did all the hardware for each step!!! Man I LOVE, LOVE Tupperware, I would of never been able to figure out how to sort everything without my Tupperware!!!
Evan was so happy when he saw it finished and was able to swing it on. We have so much fun outside and now I can't wait for it to be nice all the time. It is such a blessing that if that bright yellow thing pops out in the sky for a few minutes I can rush the kids outside and we can play for the 5 mins. it has been out lately!!
No comments:
Post a Comment