




Hi Everyone!!!
I know it has been so long and I am sorry. We have just been really busy this last month and May is not getting any slower. I will do a few to catch everyone up on what has been going on in my life.
Easter was great. I woke up in the morning and the Easter Bunny had left me some really cool toys. I got an awesome bubble blower and sand and dirt toys. I also got a cool thing that you move the shapes from side to side. I would say the bubble blower was the best. Mommy and Daddy like it also, since they do not have to blow bubbles all the time now!!! After we went to church we went to Grandma and Papas house and the Easter bunny went there as well. I got some more bubbles, candy and a cool chest to hold my Disney pins in. It will keep them nice and cool for when I get older. After that we went to Grammie and Grampies and had lunch. The Easter bunny is pretty busy because he was there also. He is amazing. I got a xylophone and coloring crayons and book. Plus yummy snacks and juices.
Mommy and Daddy dyes eggs with me. We had a lot of fun doing that. It was still a little tricky for me, but I just dropped them into the cup and away it went. I also tried to eat them. IT was pretty funny. I can't wait till next year when I will be better at it.
We had such a great time there. Mommy said I was such a good boy. I was sure tired though. It is rough going everywhere, but it is sure fun!!!
Love you all
Evan
No comments:
Post a Comment