




I love the sun!!! I have had so much fun in the sun. Mommy and I have done a lot during the day when daddy has been at work. We went to the Farmers Market with Lydia, Auntie Jessica, Auntie Helen, and Grammie. Then I went to the park and out to lunch with Caden and his mommy. We got to play in the water and swing. It was a lot of fun. The only stinking thing about it, excluding my 5 poopie diapers in a day, was that Daddy was at work. I wish he could of been there so we could of played with him also. I know he would of had fun. Hopefully when he has time off of work soon we will be able to play outside and have some fun together, maybe even leave mom at home and have a boys day. The next day we can bring her with us and show her all the cool things we did. Mommy and Daddy are starting to prepare for my birthday party which is about a month away. I am getting really excited and so is Mommy. Daddy just laughs at her. Well I need to go eat a snack now. I will talk to you later.
Love you all,
Evan
2 comments:
what a fun, fun, fun day!! lucky boy
Evan, papa said (on your other photos, "where is his helmet????"
love you little man!!
grammie and papa buck
Post a Comment