Saturday, May 9, 2009

Walking and Boo-Boos



I started walking!!! I am so excited. I walk all over the place. Mommy and Daddy have a lot of fun chasing me around and having me walk with them places. Although it has not come easy. The first week was a chilly week and I burned my hand on the wood stove. I cried and cried. Mommy felt really bad. Once I calmed down I was ok. I am a tough boy. About 30 mins after it happened I was walking around and using it to do everything. It was a big blister,and not it is almost gone. Then about two days later I was playing with Mommy and Daddy and then I strolled off to my room. They were watching me from the living room and all of the sudden I feel and my teeth went through my bottom lip. What can you do??? I barely cried. I just take the pain. The next day I was playing peek a boo with Mommy behind the door and slammed the door into my face. Talk about a bruise. I think I felt more silly than hurt.
Mommy and Daddy just fix them up for me and on we go. I am a boy, what can you do??? Bruises are my bragging rights for walking and playing hard. I have fun and I love to explore.

Love you all
Evan

No comments: