Saturday, May 9, 2009

Lydia and I






Mommy and Auntie Jessica do crazy stuff with us sometimes, but we are always safe and we always get everything done. The four of us are a great team :) We needed to go shopping so we put Lydia in the cart for the first time. She did a really great job. We decided to put me in the back. I sat for a whole 2 mins and then I was up saying HI to Lydia. Mommy and Auntie Jessica just kept laughing. It was pretty funny.
They are always trying to get us to pose together nicely and I just don't think we are ready. Lydia was not very happy with me pushing her away, she was even showing me some leg, I just was not ready for it, but I was a gentleman and gave her my jacket, since it was a little chilly out that day. Then I just started falling for her and she fell right back with me!!! We tried her in the Bumbo and she seems to really like it. Plus it is helping her sit up, since she loves to lay on her belly and back. Now she will love to sit up as well. The mirror is her favorite. She is always looks at herself. It is funny. I like to play with it also still. She sits in it and I walk around it to play!!! It is great. Who knows what we will be doing next when it comes to Mommy and Auntie Jessica.

Love you all!!!
Evan

No comments: