




Uncle Ernie came home for a little while around Christmas time and he came over here to visit me. He even brought me and Ernie Dude (not a doll, I am a boy). He said it was so I always have Ernie around. I love my Ernie Dude. He has been going with me everywhere. I had so much fun with Uncle Ernie. His hands did not sweat this time when he held me. He always made me so hot when I was first born. He got so nervous. Mommy and Daddy would tell him to relax and he would just said he couldn't. He would get scared when Mommy would hold me with one arm. He is so funny. He makes me laugh. I just love having my Ernie dude with me. I am always loving on it or talking to him. It was a great present!!!
Love you Uncle Ernie, Thank you!!!
Evan
No comments:
Post a Comment