Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas!!!






YAY!!!! I love Christmas. Well for the most part. I did super in the morning and by the afternoon when we were opening presents at Grammie and Grampie's house I was done for it. There was too much stuff. Daddy even fell asleep while we were playing together at Grammies house and Mommy was so smart and got a picture of it!!! :) Poor Daddy. I had so much fun ripping through all the presents. I did not know what to do with myself. I got all kinds of toys and books. I love to lay on Mommy and Daddy's bed and have them read to me. I love books. Grammie and Grampie got me this really coold dump truck. I can push it, ride it and build a lego tower on it. I can sit on it pretty well, but I have trouble getting my legs to move. I will get it one of these days though. I can't wait.
Christmas was a lot of fun. Great Grampie was there and I just love being around him. He is so much fun.

Well have to go for now.

Love you,
Evan

No comments: