



Christmas Eve was so much fun. Mommy and I went to Grandma and Papa's house in the morning and I got to play with Papa. It was also his birthday.Mommy and I stopped in the morning and got him a little cupcake. The snow was coming down like crazy. Mommy was a little scared to be driving, but we made it there just fine. We got to eat dinner. I even sat at the big table and got some really food. I like anything that goes into my mouth. After dinner Daddy got there, he had to work. We heated up his plate and then we got to open presents. It was so much fun. I loved all the toys and clothes. I liked the tissue paper and bow a lot more though.
When we got home that night Daddy helped me put cookies out for Santa. I even got to take a little bit of them. Mommy said these cookies were what she made as a little girl with grammie and GG, so it was alright for me to have a little nibble. We had a lot of fun. I was a tired boy that night. Mommy and Daddy let me open one present form them on Christmas Eve. It was some super handsome PJ's. I love wearing them. They are so soft. I was super excited to wake up for Christmas.
Love you all,
Evan
No comments:
Post a Comment