Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Lydia and Me





Good Morning All~

I just wanted to let you all know how much fun I am having with Lydia. I love being with her. Mommy and Auntie Jessica do not know how I do it, but whenever we are both on the ground I get to her quick. They started putting her up on stuff so I can not get to her. I do a pretty good job at being gentle, but I am still learning. I will get it one day, probably when she hits me back. HA HA. I love having someone my size (well almost), so play with and watch. I can't wait till she starts moving more. Then we will really get into trouble together. The mommies have their hands full!!! It will be funny to watch them run around after us.

Well I need to do more blogs.
Love you all,
Evan

No comments: