



Hello Everyone~
I have been a slacker to say the least. Mommy and I have been so busy during the days we barely have time to relax. Plus I don't give Mommy time to do stuff on the computer. I have four teeth now. Two on the bottom and two on the top, but not my front two, the ones next to them. I have tried to bit Mommy a couple times now. I think it is funny, her, not so much. We have been playing a lot lately. I love to be sitting on the ground or walking around.
We had a great Thanksgiving dinner. I got to eat a little turkey, mash potatoes and even some pumpkin pie. Daddy loves giving me foods. I even got to eat a sweet pickle by myself. I really enjoyed that. I also just like to eat. I always have my mouth open for something. I always make Mommy feel bad, because when she is eating I just stare at her and her food. It is funny. I know I will get it some day.
Well that is enough about my teeth and Thanksgiving. I have many more to write today to get caught up. Love you all.
Evan
No comments:
Post a Comment