

Hello Again~
Sunday night Mommy and Daddy hosted a family dinner. We had a lot of fun. There was a lot of people in the house also. Every time we get together it seems as if there are more and more kids and each one keeps getting bigger. Cousin Marissa and I kept holding hands. I even gave her a big kiss when she came over. I know we will have lots of fun when we can both walk and talk. Daddy kept trying to feed me her foot. He is so silly sometimes. Well a lot of the time.
I can't wait till I can play with Travis and Trevor also. I know they will teach Marissa and I a lot of cool things.
It is so great to have the family together. We had such a great time. Auntie Jen and Mommy want to do this more often, so hopefully they will keep it up. Auntie Jen brought me some cool toys. I have been playing with them ever since she brought them over.
Off to bed for now. Love you all.
Evan
No comments:
Post a Comment