Thursday, December 18, 2008

Let it SNOW!!!






Hello~

Yesterday was my first touch of snow. Yes, I know it did snow on Sunday, but it was so cold and not really that much, for us, that I did not get to touch it. Mommy took me outside yesterday to snap some shots of me in the snow. I loved it. I kept touching it with my hand. I even found a rock in the mix and enjoyed holding that. The rock was a little cold, but I am a boy, so I love rocks. I can't wait until next year when I can go out and roll around with Mommy and Daddy and build the biggest snowman ever. I am sure I will be like my Daddy and love the snow. Mommy will be inside keeping the house warm and Hot coco ready.

Well I am going to go now and play with some toys.

Love you all
Evan

No comments: