Monday, December 15, 2008

Sitting and standing




Hi~

I keep making Mommy feel bad. I will not roll over for the life of me. Also I like to give Mommy a hard time, since she works on it everyday with me. So I wont roll over, but I will pull myself up and I love to walk around. I still need two hands to help me, but I love to be on my feet. Mommy is working really hard with me to roll over and crawl, but all I want to do it walk. Mommy hopes that I do not start walking by myself until after winter season. The fire place is not going to be child proof, so she does not want me walking yet. I am 7 months old today!!! I am getting more and more of a personality. Mommy and Daddy love it. I am a pretty good baby. I get bored easily, so that can be a little hard on Mommy during the day. I like to get out of the house and do stuff and see other people other than Mommy. It is nice that Mommy can still get out and do stuff with me, but she also likes to stay home sometimes. We go on a lot of walks around the block and to the park. I get so excited when Daddy gets home. I am starting to recognize his name when Mommy says that Daddy is home. I am starting to look towards the door. Also, the dogs are going crazy, but I let Mommy think it is because I know what she is talking about.
It snowed for the first time on Sunday. I did not really see a whole lot. Mommy and Daddy kept me inside. It was really cold. It still is cold. It is only like 20 degrees outside right now. It is suppose to be like that for the rest of the week, with more snow. If a lot falls Mommy and Daddy said they would take me out and let me feel it, but I am not sure if I will be to happy about that.

Well bye for now. I need a nap or more food.

Love,
Evan

No comments: