Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween!!! BOO :)





Hello Everyone~

Halloween was great!!! I had such a great time. In the morning Daddy took me over to see Papa, he was leaving to go out of town. I got dressed up in my skunk outfit that Jackson and Evie picked out and bought for me. I truly became a skunk in it, when I exploded my diaper and Daddy had to wash my costume, so I could wear it at night. It was funny and stinky.
Later that night we went to Grammie and Grampie's and Grandma brought over Pizza. I got to help hand out candy. It was so much fun. I helped Mommy at the door pass the candy out to all the kids. I even tried to sneak some into my mouth. Mommy is quick, she caught me every time!!!
Raider and Ruby got dressed up also. We were not able to get a great picture with them, since they move to much, but we tried. Raider was a police officer and Ruby was a jail bird or jail dog!!!
I hope you all had a great time for Halloween. I know I did and I can't wait till next year when I can taste that CANDY!!!

No comments: