




Hello Everyone~
Finally I got my first tooth. Grandma, Mommy and I went down to Mt.Shasta to see my new Cousin, Elle. When we were driving home on Sunday Mommy kept looking at my gums and then that night there was a tooth!!! She was super excited and nervous at the same time. She is scared I am going to bit her. I might a little just to give her a hard time.
I had so much fun in Mt. Shasta. Uncle Mike made me laugh a lot. He pulled me around in the bouncy chair with his foot. It was funny. Aunt Suzie made me laugh a lot and made me think, "Who is this crazy lady?" She was fun, I am so glad she is my Aunt. I gave Uncle Brian lots of kisses. I think I made him a little nervous with all my drooling. Hopefully Elle will drool like I do, so she can give him a hard time. Just a little bit. Aunt Jessica is such a good Mommy. Mommy and her had a great time. They both even got naps, while us kids were napping!!! We try to let them relax once in a while.
I am doing really well on eating solids. I want to put everything in my mouth right now. I love to eat. Mommy says it looks like my eye teeth and my other bottom tooth are all coming in, so hopefully I will be able to eat something hard.
I hope you all are doing well.
Love you
Evan
No comments:
Post a Comment