




The last thing we did this weekend, before I went to bed is carve the pumpkins. I still have not given Mommy and Daddy that weird face when I touch different textures with my hands or mouth, but hopefully one day I will. I had a lot of fun playing with the pumpkin goop and the seeds. I had it all over my face and hands by the
time we were done carving. Mommy went through the seeds as usually to roast them and Daddy cleaned out all the goop. We had such a great time doing the carving as a family. I can't wait till next year when I can really get into it. Next week in my Baby class we are all dressing up and walking around the hospital in our costumes. I am getting excited for that. Also, Daddy gets to go with me and Mommy, since he will have the week off from work. Mommy and Daddy are going to dress me up as a little pumpkin. It is a nice warm outfit. Hopefully I will love Halloween as much as Mommy does, with all the orange!!! Well I need to go to bed, it is way past my bedtime. I just love to share!!!
Love you all
Evan
No comments:
Post a Comment