




Hello All~
This weekend was such a great weekend. I got to go to the Pumpkin Patch. There was a lot of us: Mommy, Daddy, Great Grandma, Aunt Theresa, Uncle Kelly, Uncle David, Zachary, Grammie, grampie, and Uncle Casey!!! We had such a great time. I helped pick out my own pumpkin. Next weekend we are going to carve it. I can't wait to put my hands in all the goop!!! I got to go on a hay tractor ride out to pick the pumpkin and then we had to walk through all the mud. No one slipped, which was good. Last year when I was in Mommies tummy Daddy slipped, but it was also really muddy last year with all the rain. Uncle Casey held me a lot. He walked around with me. I tried to help him pick up chicks, but none of them were cool enough for him!!! HA HA Hopefully soon I can run around with him and Daddy.
I had such a great time with everyone at the pumpkin patch. Afterwards we went out to lunch with everyone and that was very nice also. We had a great day. Stay tuned to watch my reaction to all the goop next week. Mommy and Daddy are excited to put my hands in there!!!
Love you all
Evan
No comments:
Post a Comment