




I told you, this weekend was full of fun. I got to go and ride Uncle Kelly's horses. Auntie Hosanna put me on with her and I got to ride Honey Bear. I had a lot of fun. I think I liked pulling the mane than riding. Conner rode the horse all by himself. He did such a great job. I love being around Conner. I am always smiling at him. I can't wait till I am able to play with him and have him show me all the cool things he knows how to do. Daddy even got on a horse. He has never really rode one before and had a lot of fun. It was a great Saturday night activity with the family. I am excited to go back and ride again. It is nice being around Uncle Kelly and Aunt Ileen. Hopefully one day I can gallop around the feild just like Daddy and Unlce Joel did. I even got to see Chickens walking around the farm. It was great.
Talk to you all later.
Evan
No comments:
Post a Comment