Monday, October 13, 2008

Baby Shower Time!!!





Good Morning Again~

This weekend was a very busy, but fun weekend. I got to get all dressed up and go to Auntie Jessica's Baby shower. Earlier in the week I got to go to her doctors appointment and hear the heartbeat. I just smiled when I heard the heart beating. I can't wait to meet her. Mommy says I can meet her in about 7 weeks, hopefully not any longer and not too much sooner. We want her to be very healthy.
I was the hit of the baby shower, besides my Auntie. I was the stud muffin, or the stud cupcake that Auntie Audrey made and I really wanted one. Mommy said maybe next year she will give me a cupcake.
I got so tired when Grandma was holding and rocking me that I fell fast asleep with my arm up and all. It was a very nice nap.
It was so nice having both my G's there. I am so happy that we are all so close. That night Grandma and Papa came over with Pizza ( still did not get any, hopefully soon). Grandma gave me my bath and put me to bed. She really liked it. I was trying to get her in trouble though. When she went to put me down I gave her big smiles and started to talk to her and of course she could not resist talking back, so then she just rocked me a little more. It was funny!!!
That is about it for now.

Talk to you all later.
Love you all
Evan

1 comment:

grammie buck said...

Evan, you were trying to get grammie in trouble by talking to her when you were supposed to go to sleep, but I couldn't resist that beautiful smile and the precious little noises you make...and mommie was right, you were the most handsome yesterday in your big boy clothes! I love you very much...and so does papa!
Can't wait to see you carve your pumpkin this weekend!