Last night at a family birthday dinner at Mike's parents house we were dishing up a yummy dinner when all of the sudden we hear a bang and a scream from Lilah that I have never heard before. She was bleeding out of her mouth. She started to swell up right away and just would not stop crying. Her nose swelled right up and so did her cheeks and lips. He mouth was dropping a little. I was so nervous with her mouth that something was wrong with her jaw, but that was cleared up when Grammie Debbie gave her some apple juice and she chugged it on down, thank GOD!!!
We took her to the ER and her face will be bruised for the next few days and even parts of her body. We are calling the dentist today, since a couple of her teeth are pushed up into her gums and turned.
She came out of her room this morning and we could not help but cry. her poor face was swollen, bruised and had blood dried around her lips and mouth from her teeth bleeding at night.
I will keep every posted about Lilah and we are getting ready to head to the dentist.
I have some wonderful friends that have offered to help with things I need and I am so grateful and blessed to have them surround me. We just need lots of prayers for Lilah to heal and for Mike and I to be strong for her. It is so hard to see her in pain and the bruising. Although as you can see she is still smiling for pictures!!! Our little cheese ball :)



No comments:
Post a Comment