Seriously, I about wet my pants laughing so hard most nights when we go in to tuck the kids in before we go to bed. ( Yes, embarrassing I know, but true).
Our night time routine most nights is bathroom stuff, then we all gather in Evan's bed and read books together. Then when Mike and I are ready for bed we go in and re-tuck the kids in bed, give them kisses and a short prayer ( shorter for Lilah since she is our lighter sleeper).
We never know what we are walking into with these two characters!! Either trucks every where, laundry baskets on the bed, books galore, snuggled up to a baby, or wearing a hat, who knows. Also their weird and uncomfortable looking sleep positions.
Just something I know we both love about being parents. We both just love walking in not knowing what is on the other side of the door. No matter how rough our day was we still get a good laugh and smile out of these two kids!!! I just love that. It is just truly a blessing :)
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes, looking in on your kids is always a good idea; especially on the worst days. Seeing them sleeping soundly, looking angelic (or hilarious, in some cases) is a huge blessing. :)
Post a Comment