


We have always said Lilah loves to eat!!! She ate another amazing dinner and we decided to give her a cookie for dessert!!! Man OH Man did she love it!!! She had that chocolate all over her face!!! She is so much fun to watch eat, she cracks us up at the table. She has been shaking her her head NO at the table and other times for a while now, but the last couple weeks she has been shaking her "head" ( whole body) YES!!! It is fun to ask her questions and she will shake yes or no to. I love watching her grow everyday!! And Evan!!!
2 comments:
Love your posts because they show how much you love being a mommy. I know I say this all the time, but you are SO positive and encouraging to other moms who may feel just downright fed up at times with child-rearing. :) Thanks for sharing your thoughts & reactions to your beautiful family!
Heather-
Thank you so much!!! You always have encouraging words. YOU are always so positive and have helped me in so many ways. I am so blessed that God has put us in each others lives. I am so glad we are able to go through this Mommy Season of our lives together!!!
Post a Comment