Thursday, May 12, 2011

ZOO TIME!!!








Be prepared to see many more pictures of ZOO TIME!!! We love going to the zoo and try to do it a few times a month when the weather is nice. It is such a great way to learn all sorts of things and I love spending time with the kids. I have just as much fun as they do here. Evan would point to the animals and tell Lilah to look at them and tell her what they are. It is so much fun to just pack a lunch and sit out on the grass after looking at a bunch of animals. The kids had a blast running around during lunch in the open spaces. Can't wait to go back, hopefully next week with Mike!!! It was the perfect day to go to the zoo. I love how well Evan listens and that I am able to let him run ahead a little and he will stop when I say stop. I love all the questions that he asks and that he is wanting to absorb everything, sometimes it does get a little annoying when he asks the same question about the same animals!!! Yes they all use their trunks to spray water :) He just cracks me up!!!

No comments: