


Hello~
I know it has been forever since I have written a Blog, but Mommy and I have been super busy during the day and then when Daddy is home we are super busy with him. We really need to settle down and I do not see it coming anytime soon :(
Today we got to go to the dentist for the first time. I had a lot of fun. I cried a little, but I did really well. Daddy held me while the nurse and the dentist looked at my teeth. They gave me an "A." I am glad that we are going to the dentist now. Hopefully the next few times I will start going back by myself and having them give me an "A" every time. Dr. Neil was great!!! I got to get a toy and some really cool tooth brushes. Mommy really likes one because it is orange, of course :)
I can't wait to go back again. Hopefully next time I will have more teeth:)
Love you all,
Evan
No comments:
Post a Comment