Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Swing Time


Hello Everyone~


Today we had a lot of fun. Mommy and I went to the gym and ran to the grocery store. I like to stay at the daycare while mommy is working out. She always goes when I am about ready to sleep, so they have it easy with me. She feel better with it that way also.

This evening we went for a walk and we stop at the park for an awesome time. I went on the swings for the first time. I did not smile much (mommy took me for a walk to keep me awake for bed time), but I did not cry either. Mommy pushed me for about 20 mins or so. I am excited to do it again.

I am also enjoying the weather outside today, as of now. It was a great day for a walk. I love being outside. After our walk we hung out outside for a little while and I played with my luvee, which is a new thing. My friends Jackson and Evie got it for me and I am sure glad they did. I love it. I am also into fabrics. Mommy made me a bunch a ribbons that are different shapes, colors and textures and I love to play with that all the time.
Now it is time for a bath and then off to bed. Love you all. Hope to see you all soon!!!
Love,
Evan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie, you are getting to be such a big boy. Grandma Julie told me you wanted to go to the zoo with me, I can hardly wait. I hope you have fun on the houseboat this weekend. I miss you and will see you soon.
Love Antie Audrey