Saturday, August 30, 2008

House Boat



Good Evening Everyone~




This last week I have been very busy. Last weekend we went on a house boat on Lake Billy Chinook. It was very fun and we all had a blast. Both grandparents went, Unlce Casey and Unlce Bobby also went. Daddy and my Unlces had a blast riding on the inner tube with the ski boat. I had so much fun. Papa even let me drive the boat!!! I did great at night sleeping, while everyone was awake and talking. Mommy was very nervous that I would have some rough nights. I even did great on the car rides.

I had a tummy ache and I got my first try of some juice to help me go poop. Mommy does not think it worked. The next day we were waiting for grandma and papa to catch up when we were leaving and I stunk Uncle Bobby out of the car. Everyone was so happy for me and my tummy felt much better. Mommy said it was the leg moves that we all did in the morning that helped. I can not wait to do the house boat again and hopefully next time I can get on the inner tube!!!
Good Night

No comments: