
Good Morning Everyone~
Today is super hot outside. I don't like it when it is this hot since I can not go outside with mommy or daddy and play or take walks.
I have been doing very good at taking naps in my own crib. It is hard for mommy cause she wants to hold me and I like that a lot, but we are both learning. Mommy can get a lot of things done around the house when I am taking a nap on my own.
On Aug. 4th I did my first giggle!!! It was great. Mommy just laughed along with me. The next day daddy was getting me dressed for bed and had my giggling so hard I wet my diaper!!! Mommy and daddy just laughed along with me. I could tell they were very proud!!!
Tomorrow I will turn 3 months old. I can't wait. Hopefully soon I will start to roll over. Mommy and daddy need to learn to put me down more so I can start to learn. They just love me so much!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment